Linfield Libraries are here to help!
Virtual Service Hours
- Live Chat Reference Service. Questions? Ask Us!
- 24/7 online access to electronic articles, books, journals, & films.
- Help with Zoom, Blackboard, research, and more.
- Updated hours have been posted for summer. Building access for both campus libraries remains unavailable until further notice.
- All checked out library materials, except interlibrary loans, are due by August 31, 2020. No overdue fines are being charged. If you need to return materials, contact Bahram Refaei (email@example.com).
- Need library materials from our collection? We offer mail delivery - contact Bahram Refaei (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
- Summit borrowing is suspended until further notice, but requests for articles through interlibrary loan are still being accepted.
- Linfield COVID-19 Information and Updates
Summit & ILL Services Resume on Aug. 3
Summit and interlibrary loan services for physical materials are now available again! Linfield students, faculty, and staff may request to have materials mailed to their home or campus address. Due to COVID-19, all materials may not be available at this time.